The Finance Leadership program is a 12-month training and development program in which recent graduates work within a Business Unit to maximize the opportunity to learn and advance within the Company. Junior Analysts will be supported throughout the process with formal mentoring and on-the-job training to help build the financial acumen and skill set needed to be successful. This opportunity will allow the trainees to work within the Financial Planning & Analysis organization and to help develop strategies and analysis for expanding the business. Designed to attract top tier undergraduate candidates, the Leadership program provides a rich analytical experience and career development. After successful completion of the training program, trainees will transition into various roles within these exciting business units.
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Statistics or any business related field.
- 3.0 GPA or above.
- Computer proficiency and PC skills in MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word).
- An entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter able to generate new concepts with a high degree of initiative and sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, as well as excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Able to present complex issues in a simple, logical and succinct manner.
- Able to handle multiple assignments and manage competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the desire to be a team player.
- Experience with a retailer or consumer products company a plus.